For Foreigners

Taxes in a foreign country can be an anxious subject.

Do you have questions about Japanese regulations concerning small businesses? Or perhaps you need help to meet your tax filing obligations in Japan? We can assist you with advice and can also prepare basic Corporate, Individual, Gift or Inheritance tax returns.

Additionally, we can assist you in filing your tax returns and in paying taxes for you after your permanent departure from Japan by acting as your Tax Administrator.

If you need more complex or specific tax advice in English, we can assist by putting you in contact with the correct people in the tax department in PricewaterhouseCoopers Tokyo.

Contact us

Sumiyo Tsukasaki
Certified Tax Accountant of Japan Since 1998
2001-2011 PricewaterhouseCoopers Tokyo TAX